Sam is 183cm tall and is wearing a size M/L mask.
Your mask should cover your nose and mouth and should fit securely around your face (that is snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face).
- S/M size: recommended for children over 12, or adults with small faces.
- M/L size: recommended for most adults.
Please note: This item cannot be returned (unless faulty or where required under Australian Consumer Law), so please choose carefully.
Wash before first use. You will need more than one reusable mask.
This is NOT a medical mask. This mask should not be used in any medical/surgical setting. This mask should not be used by individuals who are or are caring for high-risk individuals. By wearing this mask, it will not protect you or others against bacteria or viruses including SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19). However, If you are unknowingly infected, by wearing a mask it may reduce the chance that you pass the bacteria/viruses/COVID-19 on to others.
A mask is not a substitute for good hand hygiene and physical distancing.
Be aware that:
- cloth masks should be washed after each use or at least daily
- prolonged use, reuse without washing can lead to self-contamination and infection (of the wearer)
- cloth masks are less effective when damp.
Discard mask and use a new mask if;
- your cloth mask does not fit snugly on your face (e.g. you can feel your breath coming out of the sides of the mask)
- your mask keeps falling off or sliding down
- there are holes in your mask
- you need to keep adjusting your mask
- the material has started to wear thin or fray.
Using a mask may provide a false sense of security. The use of a mask and only a mask will not prevent infection.